Wednesday, August 14, 2013

RAW Art Showcase:: Denver August 23rd

So a few months ago I received an email regarding an independent art's organization hat puts on showcases every other month in cities worldwide.  Their mission is to provide independent artists with tools, resources and exposure needed to inspire and cultivate creativity.  There's a wide diversity of what they showcase; including independent film, fashion, music, visual art, performing art, hairstylists, makeup artists, etc.

Anyhow, needless to say there were many perks and the single drawback of general intimidation. Exposure, sales and promotion are all lacking in my natural giftings.  But, nonetheless, next Friday here in Denver I will have a little booth and showcase station set up with paintings, furniture, and a variety of treasures to sell.  If you are a Denverite or are passing through you should pop in.

Below is the link to my artist page:

http://www.rawartists.org/simplycozyrestoration

Next to where it says I AM RAW there is another link "Featured Artist" the date and "Buy a Ticket for this Artist"
If you are going to purchase a ticket make sure that it is for me or it doesn't count towards the necessary ones I have to 'sell'.  Not to worry if you've bought, and didn't do it under this link, they can transfer it.