Sunday, October 14, 2012

Chic Cottage Bedside Table

Before:
After:





Finished this sweet little bedside table just last week.  I am ever so fond of her details. I tried my hand at using some crackle but had been warned to use sporadically rather than covering her whole surface so as to give her a sincere worn look.  Anthropologie little knobs and boisterous curvy little legs I cant get enough of.  She must be a separated twin of an ancient vanity in her structural bodice.  I found her at a friend's house as they were packing up years of her grandmother's saved and stored treasures.  Amidst the big 3 piece, ornate, and I'm sure wickedly valuable, I had my little eye on her and knew some soft greys and whites would do her good.

Visit the shop:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/111270823/chic-cottage-grey-bedside-table?ref=af_shop_favitem